Since our founding in 1978, The Home Depot has embraced a "whatever it takes" philosophy when it comes to customer service. This dedication to quality and excellence is the foundation of our success, and the power behind our status as the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer.
We recognize and respect this same spirit of determination and service in the members of our U.S. military community, and seek to support our soldiers and their families in every way possible, including providing:
• Rewarding careers for able and disabled veterans, separating active duty service members, National Guard members, Reservists and military spouses.
• Ongoing support for all current and veteran military personnel.
• Support for military spouses and families.
The Home Depot is proud to be consistently
ranked among America's leading
Military-Friendly Employers, with
recognitions that include:
• One of only seven employers to be ranked in G.I. Jobs magazine's list of "Top 25 Military-Friendly Employers" for seven consecutive years, including #1 in 2004.
• Among the "Top 10 Military-Friendly Employers" in 2007, 2008 and 2009, by Military Spouse magazine.
The Home Depot joined forces in 2004 with
the U.S. Departments of Defense, Labor and Veterans Affairs to provide rewarding and challenging career opportunities in our stores and distribution centers across the nation.
• This effort, known as Operation Career Front, supports America's military job seekers, including veterans, separating active duty service members, National Guard members, reservists and military spouses.
• The Home Depot is a proud corporate member of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership.